Friday, July 6, 2012

The Catalyst

I wasn't sure what was a miss, but the routine I had fallen into was not satisfying the inner voice in me that insisted there was something else out for me. there're lots of little changes add up to a monumental shift. I’m a catalyst for my change and I like being that way
One thing that it has done is to force me to reevaluate my life and make some major changes myself.
I think that I have done a pretty good job accepting it, healing, and moving on.
I just need you to understand that my life is my own and you have no right to judge my decisions
One of the things that I’ve decided to do is to uproot from my previous life as a whole

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Buy Coupons